Blog 2: The best concert ever

Hi everyone! Today I talk about Frontera Festival: my best concert ever. 

I went to Frontera Festival in 2015 with my best friend, Melissa, and more friends. In this occasion It was in Club Hípico of Santiago, Chile.  

The Frontera Festival unites a lot of artists, but in this opportunity I went to see firstly Natiruts and Ana Tijoux. Natiruts is a Brazilian band of reggae and my favorite song is "Sorri, Sou rei". Ana Tijoux, for her part, is a Chilean-French composer and singer of hip.hop or rap, but truly I think it is impossible to classify her music. I can´t choose a favorite song of her, because in reality I like all her songs.  

I remember the atmosphere during the festival, It was psychedelic. All the people were happy and relaxed, and enjoyed the different artists. I felt entranced because It was the first festival of my life and I was with very funny friends, we enjoyed all day the artists, the food and the outdoor area.


Thanks for reading my blog :) I hope to see you soon! 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: My experience learning English at university

Blog 1: The country I would like to visit