Blog 1: The country I would like to visit

 Hi! My name is Catalina Caro, but you can call me Cata. I study psychology and today I speak about the country I would like to visit.


I would like to go to France because I think this country is very interesting and amazing, I love their culture, architecture and I like the development of the psychology in their universities.

In France they speak French but really I don´t speak their language, however there are institutes about French, in this place the people learn to speak the language.

I would like to go to France to learn French and then study a postgraduate course about psychology and human rights or emergency and disaster, I don´t know yet. Also, I would like to visit the Louvre Museum and go to  parties in Paris.

Also, I would like to visit other countries in Europe such as Spain, Italy, Greece and The Netherlands to meet their architecture and museums.

 

Thank for reading my blog! I see you soon :)

Comentarios

  1. Hi Cata! i would like to visit France too, they haved a lot of interesting museums, i hope you can go <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Catalina, reading your blog I remembered my sisters, they are 7 years old, and they already speak French, they sound so sweet and tender speaking such a difficult language! I love the Spanish accent.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cata! the postgraduate courses you mention sound very interesting, I hope you can go! greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would love to go to France, also. Currently, I'm learning French on Duolingo.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cata!. I think that France is beatiful country and go to study in French should be interesting. I also i hope you can go.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: The best concert ever

Blog 6: My experience learning English at university