Blog 6: My experience learning English at university

Hi everyone, today I speak to you about my experience learning English at university and use of blogs. First, you shall know about my anxiety when I should speak English with other people, because when I’m not good at something it makes me nervous and I don’t like to do this in public.


Now, in relation to my experience learning English at university, in the first and second level of the English program I learned vocabulary, but I don’t practice so much writing, listening and speaking. Probably the reason for that was the online modality. However, in the third level of the English program I put into practice writing, listening and speaking in English, and I like that.

Also, I like the third level of the English program because I feel this class has a safe space, where I can practice the English language in public without the pressure about I need to know.


About the aspect of my English I need to improve, I need to learn more vocabulary and grammatical structures. For that, lately I watched the series “Gilmore Girl” for the second time in English with subtitles in English. Also I translate the letter of the english song, in special Bruno Mars songs.

Outside the English class I don't use English frequently. But in the future I would like to go to another country and do a postgraduate or simply apply for a working holiday visa. In this context, among the countries that I have thought of, in some countries they speak English, for example in Canada. Hence, I hope to practice my English soon, although I do it by force haha.


This is all for now, I hope to see you soon and I wish you a good weekend!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: The best concert ever

Blog 1: The country I would like to visit