Blog 3: My dream job



Hi everyone! I hope you’re well, today I’m going to talk about my dream job. I study psychology and this is the career of my dreams. I’m excited about the possibility of being able to work so closely with people.  

Yet I don’t know specifically the area of psychology I want to choose, I like community psychology, organizational psychology and clinical psychology, but I like specifically the systemic approach.

About my dream job, I’m not sure yet, but I would like a job where I can help people and, also, I can meet new places.

At the moment, the only idea that I have is that I want to do a postgraduate study in another country. Maybe, I would like to do a postgraduate course about clinical psychology, related to the systemic approach, or about disaster intervention.

Fortunately, I still have a few months to think about the specific area of the psychology in which I want to work. But I admit that the idea about having to choose one area of psychology next year makes me nervous and anxious.

Anyway, It is difficult to choose my dream job as a psychologist, because many things can be done from psychology. I hope to have some clear ideas soon.

This is all about my dream job. I'm sorry I can’t tell you more about my dream job at this moment.


I wish you a good weekend!  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 2: The best concert ever

Blog 6: My experience learning English at university

Blog 1: The country I would like to visit